Tuesday 15 April 2014


Vishal Krishna New Ideas


Vishal Krishna New Ideas: I think it’s time I do a Telugu film

Tamil actor Vishal Krishna, who can fluently speak Telugu, says the time has come for him to expand his market in Telugu filmdom as well as most of his films dubbed in the language have done relatively well.

“I have been eyeing the Telugu industry for a long time, but I couldn’t do a straight Telugu film due to several commitments in the Tamil film industry. Since most of my dubbed films have done well here and I have also been accepted by the audiences, I think it’s time I do a Telugu film,” said Vishal.

Vishal’s Tamil films such as Sandakozhi and Thimiru have been dubbed in Telugu and have done well.


His latest Tamil film Naan Sigappu Manithan will release in Telugu as Indrudua soon.